Let me tell you why this is the best trick today

Whoa! I hope to be good enuf someday to see what he was showing me!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

IKR?

I haven’t learned it. I just think it’s a cool trick. Here’s another injection one he’s done:

Has anyone figured this one out?
I keep getting a knot, which is pretty typical, but I can’t figure out what’s going wrong.

It’s a figure 8 knot if that helps…

The force unleashed one is not bad really, but if I recall, a flat bearing helps a little.

I figured it out!
Now if I could only hit the trick…

Some stop n go with the PShift.

What’s twice as much fun as a tower trick? It’s a trick, tower trick double tower question, because the answer is, another tower trick, with double the tower power.

1 Like
1 Like

Took me about an hour and a half, but I got it pretty consistantly. Even figured a way to end in cross armed GT. Great trick! Good flow disrupter and magic inducer. Also my first injection trick. Huzzah!

1 Like

^I haven’t tried it yet. Do you find the Peak works best out of your top 3?

The peak is awesome cause it doesnt have the training wheels alot of modern ones have. You have to be attuned, pay attention, and use a bit of finesse. I love it alot, but would have a hard time calling it the best. Honestly Id give that honor to Tundra.

Well, I was wondering if it worked best for "Force Unleashed"due to it’s shape…

My theory for this trick is that the response and bearing are more important than the sidewalls.

I think it’s actually the response that shoots the string up.

1 Like

Ooooh, yea. LOL im an idiot.

I did the trick with every yoyo in my case, none do it better or worse than any others, but 99% of mine are CLYW so if it is response responsible, than that would make sense.

The trick is, like hes sais, to just have it a few degrees slanted back, like it wants to start being off axis, the harder the degree of tilt, the more aggressively it spits the string out.

1 Like

This looks like it could be fun, or maybe soul crushing.
Lots of cool tricks on this YouTube channel.

1 Like

Hey i know this one! The trick is flip the string during the rejection slowly around. Too fast and you land inside the loop and wind up with a knot. I get this one about 7 out of 10 times i try it. :smiley:

1 Like

How can you embed instagram video?

Short chopsticks move from the maestro, tsukasa takatsu
is
the
best
trick
today
because it is one of those kinds of tricks that makes perfect sense and just needs to exist
and I really need to learn it

1 Like

Cool! Like a Chopsticks Boomerang…

Cause its something easy and entertaining to do with a fingerspin, and makes me think about my technique. (Throw hard)

1 Like

2A made easy, by Elephark!

1 Like