Let me tell you why this is the best trick today

^ How did his beard grow so fast in the video?

2 Likes

You just have to flex the right muscles.

1 Like

This is the best trick, possibly of the year, because who doesn’t want to distort time and space? Plus, he knocks the ice cream out of that dude’s hand!!! Good stuff.

2 Likes

Nice! I didn’t know he had placed at worlds back in the day.

Not sure this constitutes “a trick”, but I just love this from this throw to the cool regen and bind back to hand!

2 Likes

Tower, rejection, another tower… this trick has everything except a fingerspin or a gyroscopic flop…
Therefore, it is the  trick o de day.

Towers everywhere!

I just got that Doc Pop Rejection Trick, this one might take a while.

best  trick    ever…

2 Likes

TURBO Repeater. Its fancy looking, its fun, pretty simple, can be fast, and a perfect addition to any 1.5 mount.

1 Like

best trick of the day, no this is the best trick of all time, if only because it is keeping me from watching the news (period)

https://youtu.be/oJ3OvPfqJ1w

1 Like

re-visited this trick with a more stable yo-yo after giving up on it a while back, it’s still hard to get
the feel for it, but it’s fun! best trick of the weekend for sure

2 Likes

After you get it down, you can do the spin he does sometimes. :smiley:

This is kind of fun. It’s a silly trick that makes no sense, that’s why it has my vote for trick of the day.
Try not to stare at the shirt.

Hey all!

I don’t post much anymore, just lurk for the most part but beezy this thread was a great idea.

kevinm you have really put exceptional effort into posting all these tricks. I really appreciate the effort and dedication.

Big thanks to the others that have made this a thread that I find myself looking forward to everyday.

Awesome thread! One of my all time favorites.

(maybe this thread should have a special designation in the yoyo trick area of the forum. I hesitate to say the word s_ _ _ _ y as I’d hate to initiate the curse. )

3 Likes

I kept meaning to post this one when Rogue one was released…

2 Likes

Whoa! I hope to be good enuf someday to see what he was showing me!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

IKR?

I haven’t learned it. I just think it’s a cool trick. Here’s another injection one he’s done:

Has anyone figured this one out?
I keep getting a knot, which is pretty typical, but I can’t figure out what’s going wrong.

It’s a figure 8 knot if that helps…

The force unleashed one is not bad really, but if I recall, a flat bearing helps a little.

I figured it out!
Now if I could only hit the trick…