Borealis

My borealis came in today. It looks really nice, but honestly not sure if I’m a huge fan of it. Don’t have that “this feels right” feeling I got with the Sasquatch. Anybody else care to weigh in??

I recently purchased a Borealis and didn’t know what to think at first. It felt thick and a little sluggish, but the more I played with it, the more I grew to love it. It’s so steady. I don’t know, maybe just give it some time.

-Josh

It took me about two weeks of steady play to fully warm up to the Borealis. Love it now. It was a slow burn for me, too.

I wasn’t sure about it just by looking at the shape, but when mine came in I loved it after the first throw. To me it is this wierd mix of solid & floaty, leaning more on the floaty side, but it’s super stable.

It’s definitely different than the Sasquatch (which is one of my favorites), but it’s so good. Don’t give up on it yet.

Hows it compare to the AC2?

You’re prolly just not used to it yet.

Debating ditching it for either a scout 7075 or a bonfire. Or diversifying and picking up a top deck and a vanguard/gauntlet

I felt that way about the first Prestige, after having been so used to using a Majesty. But the Prestige is easily one of my favorite yoyos right now.

The best ones gotta grow on you, like Tom Waits :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just sent it back. Deciding what to get. I didnt want to give a throw that expensive the additional time. I figure if i dont love it, at that price keep looking.

Sounds good.