Welcome to the Club!

B .A.C will be this month and I am super stoked about meeting up with some people I met through here at nationals. I was thinking we could start up a YoYoExpert forum club. Everyone who is going to B.A.C or maybe other contest. We could set a destination meet up somewhere in the park of where the contest take place. it would be a great way to meet and greet those on here, and for those who already know each other to catch up on what they have been missing.
Maybe work together as “Club YoYoExpert” and a few selected or volunteers could bring some cheap water bottles or snacks that would fuel our yoyoexpert club and all. I’m not 100% sure how we can make this work, but it is an idea we can all work together on until we get everything planned out. We have one month people. Lets do this thing, I am open to ideas, or what others think of my idea? It would be so awesome to also get a yoyoexpert group picture for all the memebers to see when each club meets up at different contest. So lets get to brainstorming guys.

First Contest is: B.A.C

I am not going to BAC but I have thought of that as well, it seems like a great idea to me!

Thanks yoyodoc, it would be really great to see you again and catch up. Hopefully sometime soon.