CLYW Manatee Pics Leaked?

This particular one I believe is, but is also selling for under $100.

You guys are going to like the Manatee when they drop. They’re probably one of the widest CLYW throws I’ve played and while it’s on the slightly heavier side, it’s very stable, smooth, and one can turn up the heat with it and push it to faster speeds.

…Oh, and finger grinds are a joy with this, as with any wide yoyo with the right finish :slight_smile:

They did not come in the 2-tones, fellow thrower/friend ThinkH20 (Colby) won one from a raffle (lucky you!) and I had bought one so we decided to trade halves so we both have something unique :slight_smile:

no manatee engraving?

It looks like the Avalanche, Orca, and Borealis had a kid. Amazing! I really dig the orange/pink fade. Definitely my favorite.

Same here, love that orange/pink fade!

more coloway

I need the little manatee engraving or no engraving… Can anyone confirm on these pics (and I assume so) that they have the same printing on both sides? Ive only seen one pic so far of the little guy. That little icon is perfect and for me is enough. Not really a fan of the names in text. Not a deal breaker but. . . i dunno. we’ll see!

I do like that purple with purple speckle of what ive seen so far.

Text on one side, manatee on the other.

Sweet. CLYW’s ask.fm answered me this morning as well. thanks!

Would anyone be interested in some better pictures of the Yeti2? Or have they already been released?

Yes please!

Haven’t spotted them anywhere so far

Ive seen one or two pics of the yeti2, but nothing lately. ::slight_smile:

There is a little manatee on one side (covered by rim of yoyo), and text on the other side with the player’s name and “manatee”.

the only I yoyo no graphics are so far the pre-production and coloring tests (some will not go into production … what will happen ???) and were given to Riccardo and to some team members

IM happy to see the little guy. Thanks Gumball!

And id figured a non engraved would be the most rare to ever hope to find. Im stoked!!

You are a genius!!! ;D

If you guys haven’t seen this here it is.

Oh yea, forgot to mention, the Manatee is a finger grind monster (and I look half asleep).

I’ll have to see if I can go longer than that, get the longest finger grinds when the yoyo is perched on the very finger tip (minimal friction).

Very nice!

Can’t wait to pick one up

WOOOH!!!