***** YOYOFACTORY *****

I loved my yuuksta. Yoyofactory has quite a few undersized models I’d like to see brought back and modernized. There’s a whole range of undersized to mid sized diameters (50-54mm) that seem under utilized to me. Imagine a bimetal yuuksta that was maybe more midsized like 52-53mm… Sign me up.

Don’t miss out on the new boss, is a solid player for only $30.

I agree. I’m trying to get back into throwing after few years of being inactive in the market/community, and I’m pretty sad to see such a lack of undersized throws since when I left. That 50-54mm range is definitely my favorite size range, the closer to 50 the better.
I loved the old Boss, I’ll have to check out the new one.

Any info on the space cadet that we can know? :slight_smile:

now that the mystery yoyos are all sold out can we get the specs on the yoyo I have one and am very curious to find out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I plan on writing a review and the specs would be nice to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will the new Popstar have an official release? I think there’s a space in the market for something in between a super tiny yoyo like the mighty flea, and a undersized yoyo, like the Boss. I will buy one…

1 Like

yes. The design is by Chen Jia Lin who makes the 9 Dragons for us. He just started his own machine shop and is not a ‘volume’ producer which mean we are getting them in dribs and drabs rather than a bulk delivery. Once we get enough to make it worth their time we have given YoYoExpert a verbal promise of being the release partner so you will see them here first!

Its also not the only yoyo we will be putting in that space 8)

1 Like

Do you have a price point yet?

Just a quick question, is the finish on the second run of popstar the same? I am planning on fulfilling my promise of purchasing one tomorrow…

Feels about the same to me.

Hey Basecamp,

I Just noticed that there are still Moonshines in the store. Seems like all the collectors who want a full set of the original 3, have had plenty of chances at them. Maybe it’s time to pop that cork and let others have a good time?

Still waiting on a new 401ppk and one of the metal yyf spin tops

Have you checked your tracking number?

Sorry I meant I wanted them to remake these.

@yyfben2.deactivated why isn’t the Bi-Metal Superstar in store anymore?

1 Like

A certain world champion has some Metal Replay b-grades available.

2 Likes

where?

1 Like

a certain world champs website.

nvm ive found it!!!

1 Like

wish i could get it… just got an sf plstc for scales vol 4 tho :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone else excited for the titanium edge!

8 Likes