yoyoGstring - out of hibernation?

G-String made the only thin string format worth anything. :slight_smile: Would be interested to try something out at regular thickness, too, but I never had the chance!

I would be interested in trying something new. While i LOVE cloud strings I dont love 4 bucks a pop. I didnt know i liked thin string until I tried the clouds, but now im interested in trying others as well. I dont expect anthing one way or the other, so yea, i am game.

I can say that I would happily make a purchase

Count me in.

heck yes g string was my favorite string by far…

Yes! Please come back; we need you.

g string!!! I got a 10 pack of that in like 2011 and it lasted me all summer. glad to see you’re back

I find a nylon/polyester blend is my favorite type of string.

Heck yea!

Dat name Doe. My childhood lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome!

I still have some black, Oh Canada, Cotton Candy (Or was it Bubble Gum), and other colors whose names I forget that were probably from '07 back during the YoYoNation days.

Got any for sale yet? I want to try them. :slight_smile:

I still have some fresh G-String, Paul. =)

I only ever had tried one kind of your string but enjoyed it. Little thin, but still liked it :slight_smile:

Definitely try some again :slight_smile:

Your string was the best, man. I still have a good stash but would love the opportunity to purchase more and to see some new types!

Still got some!
Would love to see a return.

This would be the coolest

I would love to try some!

Ahhh man it was only about 6 months after i started throwing seriously you started making string and i loooooved it. i would totally buy some string from you man.

I still have some random strings from the old Gstring days. Great strings that work very well.

1 Like

Oh, hello there.

I just rebuilt and upgraded my string rig.
I also sent Andre an 'I am back!" email.

Shall we dance like we used to?

:wink:

/gsimian
/yoyoGstring
/thetimeisNOW

4 Likes