The shopping site

I’m very new to the hobby and love the site. You guys rock and are my sole supplier due to your awesome customer service.

A wish list would be awesome. It took me forever to find the items I wanted to buy because I had to use my phone and iPad. Both would not let me save the shopping cart.

Shop by style instead of player level. Some products don’t show up under the labels you have (beginner,intermediate,advanced) which means you have to shop by brand which can get cumbersome for new buyers that aren’t brand snobby. There are also a lot of dead links due to out of stock or no longer available.

Some sort of review or additional product info either from customers or you guys. It’s amazing how much information is out there but not easily accessible when shopping. I had to have multiple browsers open to help make wise purchases. Very time consuming for new players that just want to play.

The sorting function does not work on iOS devices. The go button needed to sort by price has no function for these devices.

1 Like

I would suggest using a PC. Everything works on it and it even saves your cart.

Lot’s of big changes to the shopping cart in the works and coming near future (should be much easier to use on a table or smart phone!) ;D

Even better