Official ☾Ў¥ℰ☽ Clan - Agar.io

I know right like how does that game lag! XD
it is so simple! XD

Haha I never don’t have lag!

lol well when I play warframe I understand some lag but agar.io??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Yeah I think it is because there are too many people playing and the servers just can’t handle it

that would make sense. but it was weird not being able to move for a few seconds every now and then but frequent enough to kill me almost every time! XD

Hey guys! I will be playing in the party room - 2LQP6 if anyone would like to join!

You still playing?

Just download more RAM!

(Seriously don’t, that’s a joke. RAM is a physical part of the computer, you can’t download it.)

LOL I was about to say… how is that possible!!! XD

Hey guys I will be in the room H5ZFF if anyone would like to join me! :slight_smile:

I edited the first post :slight_smile: Check it out :slight_smile: What day/time would work best for you?

well so far I have only seen three active people on this thread that makes it hard for a server takeover. XD

by server takeover, I mean everyone (who is playing) gets on the leader board and one of us is at least first.

When I am on my home network, I can get first easy. But on my dads works wifi, its very hard (super laggy…)

But anyway, Day? TIME?

Well i dont really know, I tend to be pretty busy. What about you?

Thursdays would work for me. Or Fridays… Im pretty busy on Sat.

What bout you

mondays and tuesdays work best for me after 4

Ok good to know :slight_smile:

SERVER-TAKEOVER!

Today (3/16/16) 4-5pm Central!

Make sure you add me on skpe: Imangryskills

Let me know if you are gonna be on :slight_smile:

I will upload pics of the takeover after we do it :slight_smile:

We had a great time! Very fun! There were three of us today!

hope to play with more of you soon :slight_smile:

awesome! :smiley: so what is your strategy for getting big? do you eat any one you can or what?