What is your favorite skill toy beyond yoyoing?

Recently got into Begleri. Learning a new skilltoy is fun and slightly annoying cause im used to being good at yoyos :stuck_out_tongue:

Cubing is fun I can solve a 3x3 in like 40-50 seconds I also had a kendama for a while but it was a crap Duncan one that I ended up throwing away :joy: so I want to get a good one soon. Is the tk 16 good? Or some other one, don’t want to spend over $30?

Penspinning takes a lot of practice, and it’s more frustrating than throwing but you can do it anywhere pretty much. It’s also a lot cheaper - pen mods can be made with just stuff around the house.

I fly rc helicopters

2 Likes

Dang! Those are huge. I would like to expand to air at some point. I race my traxxas slash rn. I want to start with collective pitch from the get go versus start with a non cp and have to upgrade l8r. Are those align helis?

Yes they are trex 700 and 800 dfc

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

I fly rc planes also but enjoy the challenge of the helis

Extra 300 on the wall, Edge 540 on the floor, im gonna guess that blue wing tip is Wildcat, :wink: IM not a surface guy, so i dont know the boat, but this is my worlds right here. I work at HobbyTown USA and sell this stuff daily for years and years now. I used to fly but id rather yoyo these days :slight_smile: Long rang fixed wing FPV (several years ago, before it was banned, also the origin of my username these days) and FPV multi rotor racing long before there were racers or RTFs. 3D helis are also a joy of mine. Turns out its non-perishable skill! Ahaha

Nice birds! your helis are pretty (and HUGE)

Good eye I am a union fire sprinkler fitter and when things get slow I also work part time at a local hobby shop called scale reproduction in Louisville Kentucky I had a son 3 years ago and my flying has slowly dwindled and yoyo has filled the void

I dont know if its a skill toy, but i like tops. I have a few nice ones.

Unicycling, muni and street trials. In a senior citizen sort of way. I also enjoy slotcars, the old Aurora thunderjets. But it is getting harder as the eyes go. LOL

Definitely drones and the real rc cars like 60mph ones

Hacky sack. I’ve been hacking for almost 20 years. Allot longer than I’ve been throwing.

1 Like

Nice! Same here for the rc cars. I’m rocking a 2wd lcg slash and I also have a tmaxx. What cars/ trucks do you have? My slash is brushless btw. I’m using a castle svt sct system. Crazy amount of power from this system.

I might need to take some tips from you lol it’s custom still tryna get it together sent it to someone to fix it up the terminals aren’t the same about to get into headset drones look amazing especially the race ones

Cool. Yeah those drones are sick!

A soccer ball.

I have been juggling a soccer ball since age ten. Juggling a soccer is much like throwing yo-yo. Lots of fancy pick-ups; tricks and acrobatics that can be done with the ball. Then you get to play games. Unlike throwing yo-yo; the ladies are generally impressed by it.