What is your favorite skill toy beyond yoyoing?

I will have to look that up, what is it?

Wow! That is really cool! I need this!!! Do you have any extras I could buy off of ya at worlds?? :wink:

Used to juggle and devil stick, hardly do any more. Yo-yoing is second to my no1 skill toy:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m terrible at pen spinning XD
I can only get the spinning motion of flower sticks

1 Like

Rubik’s cubes for sure. I want to also get into spin tops but just focusing on cubes and Yoyos

I was into spin tops over yoyos for a good while. I can juggle a bit. I can solve a 3x3, slowly. Figured out the 2x2 on my own, so that’s really slow too, but I enjoy it. Did card tricks as a kid, had some book…

I am still a noob but Beglari

Hard question, but I think the ones that I play most with besides yoyos are kendama balisong and begleri

Begleri, card and coin tricks… pretty typical I guess :sunglasses:. I used to hacky sack all day, but the bones are too old for that now​:thinking:

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

Me too

Recently got into Begleri. Learning a new skilltoy is fun and slightly annoying cause im used to being good at yoyos :stuck_out_tongue:

Cubing is fun I can solve a 3x3 in like 40-50 seconds I also had a kendama for a while but it was a crap Duncan one that I ended up throwing away :joy: so I want to get a good one soon. Is the tk 16 good? Or some other one, don’t want to spend over $30?

Penspinning takes a lot of practice, and it’s more frustrating than throwing but you can do it anywhere pretty much. It’s also a lot cheaper - pen mods can be made with just stuff around the house.

I fly rc helicopters

2 Likes

Dang! Those are huge. I would like to expand to air at some point. I race my traxxas slash rn. I want to start with collective pitch from the get go versus start with a non cp and have to upgrade l8r. Are those align helis?

Yes they are trex 700 and 800 dfc

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

I fly rc planes also but enjoy the challenge of the helis