Super Bowl

Who’s gonna win? I say Panthers. The Denver defense is passing oriented. Panther’s have a running offense.

Cam Newton all the way. I’d say because he’s from the SEC, but that wouldn’t make sense. He’s just more recent. :smiley:
I really don’t care who wins though. I don’t follow football outside of Alabama football season.

I don’t care who wins. I just like the food and the commercials.

1 Like

6000 calories later…

must be a sad life for you…

im not going to be watching the super bowl. i have two scrims tonight and those are higher priority.

personally, I am more excited for the Superb Owl.

www.reddit.com/r/superbowl

I feel that the NY Mets are going to win the Indy 500 Bowl.

…wait wrong sport.

THE COMMERCIALS!!!

^as a proudly sad mets fan, you’re statement is 100% false. The mets don’t win.
And I think the panthers have a better shot but I’ve always followed Payton and Eli. So Broncos for me(as much as I don’t like the Broncos.

Drop the puck!!!

1 Like

That challenge that wasn’t overturned was an incredibly important call.

THAT WAS A CATCH!

Agreed. That could have changed the entire game. Don’t know how they could reasonably think that was an incomplete pass.

Yeah, for one thing, the fumble that resulted in the touchdown wouldn’t have happened; and the Panthers would have had better field position and a good chance at points. They would have been winning in the fourth quarter and would have been more careful with the football. It was a pretty tough call to make though. It was somewhere in between inconclusive and being a catch. It stood because they considered it inconclusive.

Even though I agree they would have had a better rhythm going if hat call had been made, Broncos defense was on point. It would have been a much better game and I think it would have bee a close game till the end if that catch had been “completed”.

I dont see how anyone believes its a catch like idk what is in my head thats different maybe its because i am a Broncos fan, but the tip of the ball CLEARLY touches the ground then wiggles, meaning it is incomplete. I still dont understand what everyone else is seeing. Regardless, it was a beatdown, and Carolina showed their true colors as an overrated team with the 4th easiest schedule in the league. Cam hadnt played from behind or hadnt had any adversity all year and he finally hit a brick wall and froze up. Best of luck to them next year, and im from NC so hopefully my panther pals dont want to beat me up too hard

No it stood because it wasnt a catch lol the nose of the ball touches the ground, then the ball wiggles as he bounces up. That is literaly the definition of an incomplete catch

actually by that definition everytime a player hit the ground after he was tackled it would be a fumble…

well, that’s the thing. I disagree. I don’t think it touched the ground. I think it would have stood if it had been called a catch originally. It must have been inconclusive.

It was absolutely a catch, that ball never touched the ground - Even the commentators agreed it was a catch. It was a poor call by the refs, but that’s happened a lot this year. I don’t know if it would have changed the outcome of the game at all against the Broncos defense, but it definitely would have given Carolina some momentum on that drive.

I agree 150%