Favorite One Drop

Mine is 2013 benchmark h shape and Rebirth

Is that a valor

Original project! Bummed I sold all mine back in the day

indeed it is.

I snagged a mint gold Project with box on eBay about 3 years ago and it’s one of my most prized throws in my collection. I also have a mint M1 with box, half blue and half silver, which are just as hard to find. I love both of them a lot since they were OD’s first two throws and a significant part of yoyo history. I’m keeping both of those examples forever.

As far as my favorite, I’ve enjoyed my Code 2 and Rally quite a lot. They compliment one another nicely. I can’t decide which I like more though.

I really need to try out some of their new releases. Very interested in the Valor and Vanguard.

Colin sold me a prototype cream colored enamel coated project and I sold :frowning: It was amazing.
Still have my orange m1 from the original release, I remember thinking 60 dollars for a metal was sooo cheap haha

Love the project 2 as well.

glad to hear the rally is that favorable. I will get to finally play one Monday. Super excited.

1. Rally
  2. Markmont.Classic
  3. Yelets
  4. ODxToxic T1
  5. Format:C

;D

Benchmark V with Ultralights! Youv’e got to try that setup!

Terrarian

benchmark w

Awesome to hear you kept your M1 over all these years. Don’t get rid of it! Such a great little yoyo. $60 was very cheap for a metal considering most metals were well over the $100 price point back then. OD really led the way for making excellent quality metals that anyone could afford. I never got the chance to play a Project 2. How much different was it than the original?

It’s an amazing throw and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It doesn’t play like you’d expect it to, and it’s definitely on another level in my opinion. Mine is butter smooth, super stable, and has no vibe at all. Machined plastic feels amazing in the hand too. I really hope OD keeps making throws like these, but I know the process is very labor intensive for them.

Two of my favorites:

MarkMont Classic

Spacebat M1

The m1 is one of those yoyo’s that’ll never leave my collection! OD definitely changed the game.
I always found the project to be a good balance between floaty and solid, the p2 to me was a little more solid. I think it was heavier and maybe a little bigger. Pure performance it really was a ramped up project. Gave my project 2 to a girl a long time ago, teenage stupidity haha.

Also forgot the original markmont project is one of my all-time favorites.

1 Like

The CODE 2, it’s my only Onedrop.

Valor followed by Cascade. Hard to find two more different yoyos, but I love’em both.

Markmont Classic for me, it’s one of if not my favorite yoyo period.

Just got the summit and rally. Both really fun throws so far.

My absolute favorite (aluminum only) yoyo to date = Cascade

Odd thing is I like both 6061 and 7075 versions equally