New CLYW Release! Scout, Orca, & Hoodies!

Love the Disco Panther! those are sweet looking!

Rainbow trout scout…

Mine… all mine. I am sitting here…waiting…I have been practicing for this… all day…must…get…rainbow…trout…scout. I’m even eating Rainbow Trout for dinnner… go figure.

I can’t decide what color I like most!! Rainbow trout is awesome I think everyone would like that. I’m usually not a big green fan I don’t have any green throws but the space dragon and mudberry somehow are the 2 at the top of my list… Maybe because I haven’t seen many colorways close to those. Any suggestions!!! The lost in space looking colorway is sick as well but I have a lost in space borealis. Clyw why do you make so many cool color ways!!

Space Dragon for sure. I love rainbow trout but waiting to see several pics to make sure its not gonna be another confetti… The variance of the 'trout is gonna be HUUUUUGE (see rewind for their pic)

Thanks yeah that’s what I’m afraid of on that one. My lost in space borealis is like that I loved the colorway in the pics it’s one of my favs but the one I received doesn’t have any purple or pink on it which in my opinions gives it the “galaxy lost in space” look. It’s just like blue/black acid w/teal splash so I was kinda disappointed on that one. All the others I have I’ve been happy with tho like I picked up the BASE jump gnar2 they had last week and I love it.

YYE please tell me CLYW sent you some stickers with that new batch of throws? I know the scout comes with a patch but I’m talking about like their pickaxe stickers or yeti hand holding the throw? If not know when restock will be on those?

Well crap, I didn’t get one, even sitting here at the computer and clicking at the 0 on the click it was so slow going through the screens to checkout until I got to paypal and it said it was gone. Sucks.

I refreshed at 0 and they were already gone?

sooooo close to getting rainbow trout. Paid and when it was all said and done it said it failed cause it was out of stock. Wound up getting indigo montoya though!

How was that possible?

I drink a lot of milk

No, how did this…

happen?

That’s what I couldn’t understand, if I selected it at the exact second it went live I was clicking as fast as the screen refreshed and it let me get all the way to paypal before locking up and saying it was now out. Thats pretty much the most frustrating shopping experience I’ve ever had. Most other retail sites will lock up your selection for about 30-45 seconds to let you check out before putting it back into inventory. I only wanted the one particular color so now I’m not even buying one until more of it comes available. I mean seriously, one, ONE, of the only color everyone was talking about wanting, rigodamdiculous.

I’m selling off my CLYW throws tomorrow out of anger lol.

Everyone at the YYE offices got one :wink: Made the intern buy it online so he plugged into the server with his 3DS so he could get the Rainbow Trout before all of us.

It’s alright guys, I found one somewhere else.

^^^ Was wondering if this happened. If true I’m surprised any decent CLYWs make it out as exclusive as they are. There was 1 space dragon when I got on there which was right at 10:00 and it kept charging me double on shipping so after I sat there for a few min trying to figure out what to do I just ordered a goose bay which was one of the only new colors left and checked out. It gave me 2 different totals and erased my snow tires so idk what’s going on. Hope their fixing this tho! ???

Just make a note requesting extra stickers in your order and we’ll throw a few in.

I think we had 2-3 Rainbow Trout - Guess it just means a few people were faster than you unfortunately. :-\

If you have any issues with your order send an email to contact@yoyoexpert.com or give us a call and we’ll get it figured out for you.

In yoyoexperts defense I saw 2 trouts in stock!

How many indigo were there?

I did not participate in the Scout or Orca release sales last night, but I have participated in these new release events in the past. From what I recall, it’s faster to check out with a credit card than it is with PayPal because you have to go through PayPal’s additional steps in order to complete your order here. I could be wrong on that, but that’s how I remember it a number of years ago. I understand your frustration with not getting the colorway you wanted, but it sounds like you wanted one of the more desirable color patterns.

Also, if you’re selling off your CLYW throws out of anger, please feel free to send me a PM of what you have. ;D