Sniper Leo MKII Response?

Could anyone tell me what kinds of response pads the Sniper Leo will accept? Mine’s dead in the water. It doesn’t take well to flowable silicon, and standard Irpads are too large.

I’m aware that Irpad makes custom pads specifically for the Leo Sniper, but they’re currently unavailable (and I’d have to import them from Japan). Has anyone had success with any alternatives?

I have a pack of the Sturm Panzer replacements and could sell them to you if you’re interested. From the looks of it, the grooves are indeed too shallow for flowable to work well. Besides pouring+making your own pads, I don’t know if there’s anything else that would work.

Yeah, Blade attack pads or irpads are your only option. The recess is too shallow to accept silicone.

Contact YYE, they will steer you in the right direction.

It’s been a long time since I’ve done this so I’m not too sure how well it works but until you get some response pads you could make some out of stickers. If you have some that are thicker or gritty that may work better. Like I said it’s been a long time since I did that so I don’t remember how well it actually worked.