Yoyo Emoji

Well, title says it all. We want a yoyo emoji! I made a petition thingy.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/yoyo-emoji

Just do the thing and we might get one.

Edit: I might (probably not) be able to get some artwork up late tonight, but probably tomorrow sometime. To give you guys an idea of what it might look like.

Another edit: Overdue, but still. (I apologize for how horrible it is, paint’s been acting weird so I’ll blame it on that.

2 Likes

I’m going to sign it, but we need a few for variety. I guess one is a start. This is a good idea. So, after we sign the petition, who will see it, to make sure we get the emoji?

2 Likes

13 sigs, change the world!

You might want to put this on reddit if you haven’t already.

3 Likes

Don’t have one, but thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

So suppose you get a bazillion signatures, who are you going to present the petition too??? :wink:

2 Likes

Umm, do I have to answer that? I don’t know yet, to be honest.

oh, and here’s some artwork. It’s horrible, but paint has been acting weird lately, so I can blame it on that.

1 Like

My spanish professor’s brother in law is part of the emoji committee that decides whether or not emojis get put onto apple devices lol. It’s a surprisingly in depth process since they need to consider anybody an emoji might offend, visuals on it, etc.

1 Like

I never thought of it that way. Thanks for the info!

Well what’s the point then?

I have quite a bit of time to figure that out, I’ll do some searching around and might come up with something.

I don’t like the V bearing in it. Please switch it to an NSK micro :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol r u offended how bout a center track or kk

1 Like

KK would be acceptable but NSK would make my day 8)

1 Like

If NSK is wanted, then NSK is given. Just give me a little bit. School, 'nuff said.

1 Like

Careful with reddit. They will destroy you on a whim if they feel so inclined. LOL

1 Like

Reddit can be a cruel mistress.

1 Like

It’s been over a year. Is this thing still happening?

(._.)
<||v—O
/ \

Heh I never felt the need for a yoyo emoji.

5 Likes

…being an old fart, I had to look up Emoji to see what it was. ;D

1 Like

No worries, I am not twenty yet and I feel out of the loop already. I constantly have to look up abbreviations and such that people use. I do not understand my own generation… :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes