Any of you guys play Counter Strike?

Like to know.

cant believe i didnt see this.

i have played about 16 hours of counter strike and looking to get into it a bit more.

Silver elite life… I miss them nova stars.

I used to play Counterstrike years ago. Played source and 1.6 a lot but never really got into CS GO. Fun game.

you should get into Garret if Andre isn’t a hard task master and keeping you busy every waking moment.

I’ve played Counter-Strike Source since 2005 :smiley: fy_iceworld for life!! I also played some 1.6, but I was never any good at it since I started late in the series with Source. Global Offensive is also very good, especially with all the user made custom content, but I never got into it as much as I did with CS:S. I also play a ton of Day of Defeat: Source, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, and other Valve shooters.

I play very rarely. Silver Elite.

im still a huge tf2 player. On my old account i was ranked steel in ugc as a scout. just recently i had the chance to play a esea scout and beat him 15-20 in scout vs scout mge.

Jonas, would you happen to be an extremely strong chess player by any chance? On lichess.org someone named jonask has whooped me several times, with a rating of about 2300 I think?