New from G-Squared! The HAWK!

The latest release from G-Squared, The Hawk, could not have been named more appropriately. This featherweight yo-yo feels so powerful and stable that we had to weigh it a few times before we believed it was only 62 grams!

When we saw a 62g organic mono-metal yo-yo we were a little skeptical, but the Hawk’s relatively unconventional design works so perfectly! It feels surprisingly powerful off the throw with a stability and spin time of a much larger and heavier model. The somewhat smaller shape gives you amazing maneuverability and the lightweight gives you as much speed as you can handle. It’s truly a unique experience and one of the best yo-yos G-Squared has come up with!

G-Squared described the Hawk as 62 grams of magic, and once you throw it you’ll agree that magic is the only way to make a 62g yo-yo play this good!

Releases Friday Jan 29th @ 10AM EST!

Possibly the best colorways ever!

That Berries and Cream… :o

That Woodland Combat… :o

Too much want!

Snagged my Andromeda Hawk this morning, will be my lightest yoyo yet! Runner up will be my Knight.

Too light…

Trust me when I say this, it isn’t too light. Everyone will play it and be shocked it’s 62 grams. I’ve had mine for months and it’s a powerhouse. I would’ve guess it was 65g the entire time. It’s a really unique yoyo meant to be something different from what’s constantly being dropped. It’s kinda midsized and normal width with a nice organic shape. It isn’t meant to be the greatest competition player but is nice for a change of pace.

At 49g, the Pacquiao is still a perfectly playable yoyo. 62g is beefy. :wink:

Can’t wait to get one of these!

Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads the descriptions…

1 Like

:smiley:

Wow those are sweet looking!