Australian Coca-Cola Yo-Yo History and Price Guide

I’m hoping to find a used copy of this guide or even a digital scan. I’m interested in the information more than owning a mint copy of the booklet. Apparently the booklet itself is a collectible. Prices of these guides on eBay are insane.

Any thoughts?

Z

Ben McPhee is the person you need to talk to (yoyofactoryben)

Odds are high that he has it… he has been obsessed with Coca-Cola yoyos forever and has a massive collection of them.

Kyle

1 Like

Thank you, Kyo for pointing me to Ben. I sent a quick email and Ben said:

"I know the book. Somewhere in the world I probably own a copy…. but i suspect its deep in a box in my mothers garage half way around the world…. From what i can recall the book covers not much more than a list and photos of pre90s coca-cola russell yoyos from Australia. you will probably see a broader assortment of yoyos on ebay in any given day but it is nice to know the range. As far as international stuff…. its vast. I still see new yoyos all the time pop up on ebay  and i thought i had seen them all years ago….

best online: 
http://users.adam.com.au/cokezero/index.htm
but yes, someone should make a nice site, even user submitted would be cool!

best regards,
Ben"

It wasn’t a sweet PDF scan of the Aussie guide but the site is VERY cool, is more up to date than the guide, and might be of interest to other vintage yo-yo collectors.

Z