Ohio yoyo clubs/meets?

Is there any yoyo clubs or meets in ohio that meet on a weekly basis, also any good yoyo stores in Ohio?

Ohio is a pretty big state. Which part are you in. I am based out of Columbus and do not have many clubs down here. Steve Brown and Jake Willis are up in Cleveland. They use to run the Cleveland YoYo Club and LoCo YoYo Club.

I’m in Darke county, absolutely nothing yoyo related here. So Cleveland is about 3 hours away from me. Herd the Cleveland club was done though

It is possible that it is done with. On the other hand, in a few months Ohio will be the yo-yo mecca of the world thanks to Worlds 2016 being in Cleveland.

yeah I just found out worlds will be in Cleveland. Last time I went to worlds was in 2010. So I’m really excited

ayy I’m from Cbus too, are there like yoyo meets or anything at least?

I live just outside cincinnati … I would like to see a club or local throwers meet up that would be cool

I’m in the Eastgate area, it’s also outside of Cincinnati

-Josh

I just bought 3 sage yoyo for me and my boys where still rookie

Heads up, the Cleveland YoYo Club is meeting again now!

Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, 2 - 4 pm, at the Learning Express Toys in Westlake (Crocker Park).

There’s a meeting this Saturday…hope to see you there. :slight_smile:

Oh awesome!! I’m glad to see it back up and running!!

I’m also a new thrower in cbus. Any people interested in meeting up. I’m in the Westerville are.

https://yoyocontest.com/contest-registrations/2017-ohio-states-registration/

Ohio States is the 17th this month!

Register if you would like to compete!!

• Colin
1 Like