Cloud String

Same

This is definitely one of the reasons it has lasted long. Despite the fact that the sting has traveled from yoyo to yoyo to yoyo, I don’t use it as often as my other options. I prefer fatter string, so a fatter cloud string would be perfect for me.

I will work on making a thicker string for you to try. Theres also a few more strange materials i am going to be working with.

4 Likes

Welcome back!
and THANKS!
If you need or want testers for any new weird stuff please keep me i mind. Ill pay any costs and shipping. Im a big fan of your work. :slight_smile:

I definitely want to try a thicker cloud string!
I have only one regular cloud, but it’s still going strong.

Great to hear! I would also pay to be a tester.

Absolutely love Cloud String as well!

I also seemed to have issues with laceration type binds, but seems like I’m getting used to doing them with CS, and just in general with other strings. I’m starting to get a bit more consistent with the motions of those binds, but I haven’t been skilled enough at them to come to a valid conclusion on that issue.

I do think I’m beginning to figure out which yoyos I prefer with CS, both for those types of binds and in general.

A thicker version, or different formulas to try would be great. I’m glad to help in any way I can.

Everytime I purchase a new throw I always get a Cloud String with it. They are by far my favorite and I look forward to anything else made by the same guy. I was lucky enough to purchase the last Cloud String in stock on YYE when I bought my gf an Orca. A fatter string with roughly the same feel would be amazing. Props to the original for sure man!

Cloud String 2.0 will be available on YoyoExpert very soon! It is a tad thicker, a tad more loose (for improved tension), and much longer. I hope everyone enjoys it.

3 Likes

Yay! Sounds great!

Yay!

Very excited about this can’t wait.

Pumped!

Yep, I need this in my life.

Looking forward to it!

i’m sold!

Cloud String 2.0 is live!
Also, a restock on Cloud Regular…

2 Likes

Finally! And ordered!

Ditto!

Both original and 2.0 are now much longer

Really excited to try the 2.0! I enjoyed the first one but it wasn’t quite my perfect cup of tea.