The MonkeyfingeR Design Tasmanian Tornado Bearing Review

This year MonkeyfingeR Design has come out with their own bearing named the REvolution bearing. And only a few months later, they have come out with another new bearing called the Tasmanian Tornado. (Quite a catchy name if you ask me.) Their new bearing is your standard C size bearing with a steel cage and ceramic balls, just like their previous model, but with a twist. The new Tasmanian Tornado now has 10 balls instead of 8 and it is also MonkeyfingeR's take on the very popular centering bearing. Centering bearings are very popular in the community, especially with competitors because the prevent the string from rubbing on the inner walls of the yoyo and therefore improving spin times. 
 The shape of the bearing somewhat like the W or V shape that you would see on a yoyo. On both sides, there are two slopes leading down into the center of the bearing which is flat. As mentioned before, this design allows the string the stay at the center of the bearing and also preventing the string from drifting the the edges of the bearing and rubbing against the wall of the yoyo. I would say that the noise level on the bearing is a 3 out of 10 noise scale. It is a little louder than what I am used to, but it isn't so loud that I am bothered by it. 
 Overall, their new Tasmanian Tornado is a great addition to their line of bearings and it will sure be a crowd pleaser. It's  a centering bearing with a steel cage and contains ceramic balls, so you know you are getting a top quality and top performing bearing. I will definitely have to pick up some more of these bad boys when they release, but in the meantime, I am definitely going to play the heck out of this one:)