Anyone from CT or near CT on here?

Wow! I am surprised even three people responded this gives me hope. I was trying to start some sort of twice a month yoyo and kendama jam going on. Local people just doing what they enjoy doing, sharing trick ideas, maybe even bringing a friend or two with an open mind and build a small community. I have been playing kendama for several years and it got me into yoyo which I have now been into for two years, past year taking it more serious. The best way I can put it into words on a forum would be that the two have taken me to places I would never be without them. Mentally and physically. I recently took a 4 month road trip across the US with a close friend of mine. It was amazing to see all the small yoyo/kendama communities around the US. Places I never expected starting in Denver/Boulder…going up to montana>Oregon>cali. In San Francisco I had a chance to attend a kendama jam at SanFranPsycho which was truly amazing and inspiring for high hopes of what could happen around here. Coming back to CT I would really like to get some people together to jam.
I am trying to figure out a place that could work out.

1 Like