YYF OneStar Review

The YYF Onestar is a great first bind yoyo for people looking for a cheap binding yoyo. The yoyo itself is probable what your going to go for if your dont want to go for something cheaper then the Replay.

PROS: Cheap, Forgiving Gap For Learning First Tricks, Fairly Long Sleep Time
CONS: Light, Spotty On Getting The YoYo back even for me (who can bind)

This is currently my favorite throw because of the feel in my hand. I have larger than average hands and this just fits so well in my hand, feels more like an extension of it really. Because of this, I can’t put it down and tend to choose it over my ReplayPro.

I haven’t had issues binding with mine, but I definitely agree that it feels particularly light. That being said, I’m also pretty impressed with how well it works, it’s general stability, and that it feels way nicer than the price tag made me think. I wish they had a conversion set for it, since the shape is so much nicer than the original One. If they did, it would be my first recommendation to a lot of people looking to try yoyo without breaking the bank.

Its great for the price. A little bit of vibe, but its a 15 dollar plastic yoyo haha. Whip with a centertrac bearing is also good for the price and being easy to control and pretty stable…both gave me a basic understanding of whats possible with non responsive yoyos.