Best Magicyoyo offering available?

Hi, everyone. It’s been several years since I have actively practiced or learned anything new. I recently picked up a Replay, and I love it. I want to grab a metal yoyo or two, however, and it seems that MagicYoyo has some of the best stuff going for the money. What are the suggestions for their best models?

If you like solid throws, the Silencer. If you like floaty, the April.

I still think the N12 checks the most boxes, but I’ve been playing the M002 more as my take-around beater. The value is unmatched. It’s nice to have yoyos that play great which you can toss around the house or toss on the go with you and never worry about because of the price tag.

The N12 is an excellent all around throw. The Silencer and M002 April are fun (Silencer has more weight to it than the M002 April or the N12. There is also a bi-metal model in development. I am currently throwing the N12, K5, N8 (mid sized) along with the Silencer. Here are a few MagicYoYo images to show some of the differences between models.

image 1: N12, T6, N8
image 2: M001 Silencer
image 3: Silencer, K9, K8, N12
image 4: M002 April

Thanks for the helpful replies. I appreciate it, guys.

I would recommend the April and the n12

I decided to pick up the April. I feel like the price is a steal for the performance. Thanks again to everyone who replied!

I would definitely say the T5 and the N12. I’ve been meaning to pick up the April. Hope It plays good!

desperado for dayssss

I haven’t heard to much about the desperado. How is it?

After reading this thread I decided to order a Silencer. I find it hard to believe these Yoyos are that good, but time shall tell.

I just wanted to check back in and say a big thanks to everyone who suggested the April. Mine came in today, and I cannot believe the play this thing offers. I was skeptical based upon the low price tag Magic Yoyo products carry, but I’ve been convinced. Thanks, one and all.