Zach Gormley for Doritos Commercial - Super Bowl 2016

I don’t know who here knows about the competition going on right now that Doritos is hosting. They are receiving submissions for their Super Bowl commercial this year and Zach Gormley entered.

Rate his video and help him be on TV.

YES. SO MUCH YES.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEE

YESSS!!!

HAHA! That’s pretty good.

This better make the superbowl. It was a funny one :smiley:

zach gormley is so chill, its awesome.

BEST
YOYO
VIDEO

1 Like

That was great!!

It’s not gonna make it. The yoyo world is too small. It’s not that great either (it’s not bad, but it isn’t too original). Sorry to be a downer.

You’re dead to me!

It was alright lol. The acting wasn’t convincing in the beginning, but that’s just cause I’ve heard Zach speak before. ;D

well with that kind of attitude it won’t make it.

The reason it won’t get picked isn’t b/c of the yoyo. His yoyo just happens to be what he uses to get the last Dorito before his friend can get it. Even though there’s a yoyo in it, it’s not what the commercial is about, so I don’t think that will be a factor. I think the fact that it’s just not that good mixed with the fact that you couldn’t really pick anything up like that with a yoyo will be good enough reasons. And b/c commercials that air during the Super Bowl have to be funny and amazing. I would LOVE for his submission to win though, that would be unbelievable.

I enjoyed it.

Great video, would love to see it win!

Gormley for the win!!!

I DON’T CARE THAT NO ONE IS USING ALL CAPS ANYMORE. I WILL. MUST VOTE YES.

Haha it’s cool 'cuz yo-yo’s but I doubt it’ll make it to you superbowl.

#theycallmekilljoy