What is your current favorite throw?

After much internal struggle I have decided upon my favorite throw.

Excellent play, cool story, brilliantly simple anodizing.

It was a tough call. Please don’t tell my other throws they might get jealous. I’m looking at you Sovereign!

Anyone else able to pick a SINGLE favorite?

I know that these favorites change all the time. :smile:

My bent-axle-edition Replay Pro. But that “might” be because I only have two different yoyos.

I never heard of that run. How does it play?

;D

1 Like

CLYW Orca, but sometimes I play with my Shu-ta.

Neglecting my Krown ST and Bonfire ::slight_smile:

For me, it’s a tie between TooH.O.T. and Titanium Dream. I love those throws. They’re solid, a bit wide, and super stable too. I love the finish on them too, blasted TooH.O.T. and brushed raw Dream.

Plays vibey, but that adds character. Kinda like a heartbeat. A few 30 foot 4A drops usually adds some more “character” :wink:

The purple glass dust Evora has yet to be ousted as my favorite. In my opinion, it’s in a league of its own.

Apart from that, the rest of my collection basically ties for second place. There are 3 that I’ll be getting rid of, and I’ll be adding whatever comes in the A+B+X boxes, but overall I’m super happy with my collection, and would be a huge struggle to sell/trade any of them away. Impossible to pick a favorite among them, behind the Evora of course…

Right now I would say it’s too close to call between my Cherry Blossom Draupnir, Citizen and Chief.

Ill have to give mine to CLYW Orca (Lost In Space)

nothing else I have seems to match up in the same ways. I throw all that I own (only 6 right now) but so far the Orca gets my attention the most.

And Dat Coloway tho!! /whistles through teeth

Axis Pulsefire

Still a lot of love for OD Valor and some new affection for the sOMEThING SuperFly Remix, doe.

I’d say current changes frequently, however, my all time favorite will always be the USA Hatrick, without a doubt.

How on earth did so many people get one? I just gotta hope “Santa” rolls eyes pulls through on Christmas.

i had to scour the globe (literally) for days since I missed the release and it sold out So fast!
The very last one I could find was in Spain and I had to translate the website and currency. It was one of the hardest hunts Ive undertaken at 4 days until I found one in stock. I was THIIIIIS close to giving up, and sketeched out by the site, but all went well (better than well actually) that site was AWESOME in communication, price, and shipping. 3 days from Spain!!! Sometimes that extra cash for fed ex is worth it.

Evora for me with close mentions of the 7075 AC2, Nightmare, Pulsefire, and Irony JPX

I really like all my throws, but I have to give it to the YYR Sleipnir. I just love the way this thing plays, the feel on the string, and the overall look of the yoyo. A few honorable mentions are: draupnir, space cowboy, toohot, laser, Hideyoshi, borealis, and the titanium dream.

P.S. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I’m really loving my Duncan torque but the pulsefire is crazy dope also

Puffin 2. Smaller than standard, , super comfy, fast but floaty with some much character.

But picked up my chief after neglecting it for so long and forgot how much I love this throw. Let me pick them both up again and see if I change my mind.

Replay metal

Replay metal

The MonkeyfingeR Design Tri-B!