Signatures you want to see

What players do you think deserve or deserved a signature throw? Mine are Charles Haycock and Riccardo Fraolini

Me! I think I could use a signature throw. :wink:

Charles was getting one but then left CLYW. Does anyone know where I can find a pic of his Dough-Yo?

Janos deserves one. IDK if he has one though.
Andrew. Finally glad to see his sig coming

Janos’s one is already past/at the prototype page. You can buy it if you look at the BST: “The Grasshopper”

I threw Charles’ at Nats. It was great.

Tyler Severence deserves a signature

Sorry my computers lagging up a storm

1 Like

He also deserves a company

I think it’s primarily made by Jensen. Either way, here’s a picture from Drew Tetz’ instagram:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/10919142_421894364675434_1777883293_n.jpg

I have to admit, I’d be interested to see what Riccardo would look for in a signature. :slight_smile:

with yuuki spencer on clyw now… i really wonder what his signature is going to look like…

The X Cube Seed was his last signature throw.

I really want to see Yuuki’s new signature yoyo. I have always felt he has been neglected when it comes to signature throws. I am also looking forward to the Grasshopper.

i think he is just making some tutorials.

yoyonews announced yesterday that he is now a member of clyw…

Edit: Alecto ninja-d me to it. Here’s the link for those unawares.

:slight_smile:

Yeah the Donut one is Jensen’s.

I wanna see that one person who uses that one yoyo get a sig.

It would be insane!!! :smiley:

I’m still in love with the YoyoFactory Yuuksta. I just bought another one I found on Ebay. If anyone wants to sell one, hit me up. :wink:

Thats cool. I am exited

I’ve got 2 yoyos I’ll be buying this year. No more for me until next year. Just because of who they are I think I’m going to like Yuuki and Riccardo’s signature yoyos when they get released. I have a feeling both of those will not be competition inspired yoyos, which is what I’d be interested in.