Scott Watters - Cold Night

New video! Been a while since my last one, so out into the cold we go! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/eptfWACtG9U

;D

1 Like

Nice video there Gambit :wink: Must be freezing out there, and that ding :o Is that Valor ok? Anyways, I always enjoy a video from you; keep it up :wink:

1 Like

You have such fluid and smooth looking tricks; even the more complex parts flow together nicely. Extremely well done. :wink:

1 Like

would it be appropriate to start yelling “sign him up!”

seriously why he isn’t sponsored is beyond me… I would sponsor him just to put out videos like that…

1 Like

Done! I’m now representing Alect-yo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.

My Valor is looking a little worse-for-wear after that hit. The sharp bits of metal on the ding were cutting my fingers afterwards, so I had to file them down on the nearest concrete fence post. It still plays fine, it’s just got one mean looking battle scar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice video. It looks cold in Europe. The tricks were groovy.

Can we see your new ding?

Very nice shots and editing. Also, of course very great yoyoing. You have a really nice artform and cool looking tricks. Want to see more videos in the future!

Nice video gambit! You got some great videos!

Great work there! As I’ve been wanting to do more with chopsticks and see you tend to do quite a few chopsticks-type moves, I ended up watching your video in slow-mo just to…get ideas on what to do :slight_smile:

Again, awesome video! Now that it was a cold night, did you ever end up smacking your hands during any time of filming? Cold hands + cold yoyo = ouch!

Thanks guys! ;D

My chopsticks need work, I’ll admit. I love the element though so I try to incorporate them where I can. If you need any help, let me know. :slight_smile:

[quote=“AngryGumball,post:9,topic:77964”]
I most certainly did! Hitting your knuckles when your hands are that cold is a painful experience, especially with a angular-edged yoyo. The flesh wounds are still healing… :stuck_out_tongue:

Great video Gambit. You have such great tricks. Nice job on the editing too.

Love that first bind. (know it was simple, but it was so shmove)

Everything else was pretty sweet too :smiley:

Safe to say i have found a new yoyoer to add to my mental list of faves/people to take inspiration from!

SO GOOD!!! :smiley:

Amazing work, Scott! Man, such a fluid and “effortless” style. It takes practice and effort to look that effortless, hahaha!