2015 YoYoFactory MYSTERY Box - *SPOILER ALERT* - Official Thread

Post Updated: 11/24/15

It is official! The 2015 Mystery Boxes are one of our most exciting yet!

Release Schedule:

Which Mystery will you choose? Box A or B?!

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1463/YYF-2015-MYSTERY-BOX

PLUS don’t miss your chance to own to own Mystery PRODUCT X! A simply amazing new yo-yo that won’t disappoint! Don’t worry – the $150 price tag disappears to just $50 when you add it to your cart with Mystery Box A or B!

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1464/YYF-2015-MYSTERY-PRODUCT-X

A new YoYoFactory Mystery!

This year it’s choose your own adventure… You may just get your all time new favorite Yo-Yo. :wink:

More details very soon.

It is getting official! The 2015 Mystery Boxes are one of our most exciting yet!

Not only is there TWO amazing options to score a Mystery BOX – there is a Mystery PRODUCT you do NOT want to miss out on!

Official release times and further details being announced Monday (11/23/15).

Release schedule is here!  Plus… check back in the morning (Tuesday) for the official countdown pages and a special ‘hint’ about Mystery Product X!!!  :wink:

1 Like

So I know no one has started this discussion yet but personally, I can’t wait for these two weeks. I’ve passed on the last couple of years but I have a good feeling about this year. What are your thoughts? Any speculations??

CLYW Green splash Chief
And a plush of the Dirtbag Yeti with Zach’s hair on it

yes i want that

Is it only available Black Friday?

Its always best to lower peoples expectations, then when they get the box they will feel immense satisfaction at their expectations being exceeded.

that being said.

BEST EVER.

4 Likes

I’m saving up now! This is going to be good! :smiley:

Oh my.

There goes my chances of getting one :-X :stuck_out_tongue:
Hype train all aboard

^ Don’t worry… I will personally give up buying one so you can get it :smiley:

http://s14.postimg.org/ww30tiykh/Hype_Train.jpg

ALLLLL ABBOOOOAAAARRRRRDDD!!!

3 Likes

Oh yeah.

1 Like

THIS. YES.

How much does it normally cost and is it just a single yoyo or a yoyo and accessories? Etc.

I might be hopping on this hype train. Would be my first YYE mystery pack.

I’m on board!

Every year, YYF teams up with YYE to provide a mystery box. Last year they had different boxes. A regular for $50, a premium for $100 and I’m pretty sure the collectors was $200. They include a mix of yoyos but can come with accessories as well. It’s pretty much double the value but really rare and hard to get hold of.

Are the yoyos made spicificly for this mystery box or do they grab past production stuff?

Can be both. Last year it was the Cypher, which was made specifically for the Mystery box but also retailed later on, and Gentry’s ReGen was also made for it I think (the delrin yoyo). Some year they had a northstar or protostar in there, so it can be both post production and a new mystery.

Last year some were discouraged because they were over expected “super-value” but it’s called a mystery for a reason. You don’t always get the best of the best or the most valuable, but that’s the fun in it. I actually have a chance to get it this year, unless I can find someone willing to sell me a Green Splash Chief before that time. IDK which I should go for, I love the mystery but I also want my first CLYW and I heard the Chief is really floaty, something I don’t have yet (The “CLYW” feeling)

well the cypher is a very underrated amazing yoyo. Maybe it’s not what people expected but it’s a great throw. As far as the chief, it is a really fun floaty throw. I wasn’t as pleased with it when I first got it cause I had extremely high expectations considering all the hype it gets but I do absolutely love it now. If I hadn’t raised the bar so high and bought it without everyone’s opinion about it, I would have loved it from the start. So ignore all talk about it and purchase it from the specs alone. You will be pleased.