Too Fast?

hey guys! This is one of my newer combos with a new end! Tell me what you think.

Some people were saying that it was too fast. Is it? Will i really hurt my scoring going at that speed?

Thanks for the advice

-angryskills
(aka Taylor)

its a little hard to count the string hits… but no i don’t think its to fast.

they were probably just not able to deal with how awesome it was.

its great to see how far you’ve come in the short time you’ve been throwing.

Keep up the good work.

Definitely not too fast, that was like perfect speed. Fast enough to not waste any time, but any capable judge should still be able to score that. I mean people like Iori Yamaki and Mickey are light speed and they still score fine!

Too fast? For what?

I probably wouldn’t go that fast if I was just slumming around the house (or I might, because it looks like fun to keep trying to push the maximum speed!) but for competition it’s great. Don’t listen to the “I do it for the flow, maaannnn” hipsters. Flow is great, but you had smoothness and control and yes, flow, while still going hecka fast.

Only thing I saw was a great combo.

That was insane.

lol too fast? Not fast enough, GO FASTER!!! “insert Sonic meme”

That was awesome. Good Job!

Looks great!

That’s awesome! How long have you been playing?

Lol too fast
insert picture of hiroyuki Suzuki laughing here

Nice. I like it and the speed is good.

If you where putting it in a routine I might do some slower stuff before and after it.
Often times opposites make each other stand out more, so it seems like a good routine would have some of both.

I’m not saying underwater slow, but if you do something slow and then fast and then slow, it might make the fast stand out more as to how fast it really is.

Shakespeare often pairs characters together that are complete opposites in order to highlight their differences.

I have been throwing for just over a year now :slight_smile:
Thx Btw :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

lol

Lol :slight_smile: Thanks!

Any time, it looks great though.

What is that jump rope thing near the end?

It was my version of this trick :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was awesome! personally I don’t think there is a “too Fast” when yoyoing at contests. All though, if you are performing in front of people who don’t know how to yoyo, then I think its better too slow down, so they can keep track of what you are doing. Also I want a tutorial for that jump rope trick you did! that was gnarly!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: Not sure about a tut…
Would anyone else be interested in a tutorial?

I always like a good tut, but that’s just me :smiley:

#HASHTAGYES

haha still need to make this…