iYoYo - Dein YoYo. **Update: KiCKSTART Plastic YoYo on IGG**

5th News - December 6.

On Dec 6 in 1997, I was given a ProYo II for St. Nicholas’ Day. I remember Yo-Hans on the packaging, and I remember every kid of my class had one. About a year later, I got to meet Dennis (who later got 3rd place at 2001 Worlds) who showed me 2A play and the rest is history.

18 Years later, I couldn’t be more excited to introduce you the iYoYo KiCKSTART today.
KiCKSTART will be our first injection-molded plastic yo-yo and we’re looking to make it the #1 tool for beginners to start out with! The neat part: It just takes a shim to make this yo-yo a pro plastic yo-yo with regular sized C-size bearings!

We worked hard to make this project not just come to life in any way, but to make it a MADE IN GERMANY product. Big thanks especially to Kyle Weems for designing the CAD for it!

Making plastic-injection yo-yos locally is a heck of a challenge financially, so I’d be super happy if the yo-yo community supported our project through our Indiegogo campaign!

We’ll be donating 10% of all sale (excl. PP/IGG charges) to the 2016 World YoYo Contest in Cleveland to give a portion of the help we received from the community back! :slight_smile:

I honestly can’t wait to get these out the door to you!

André has also already agreed to stock these @ YoYoExpert - so in case you’d rather order from the US, you will have a chance starting early April.

Specs:

• Diameter: 57 mm
  • Width (beginner mode): 41 mm
  • Width (pro mode): 43 mm
  • Weight: 64.7g
  • Gap (beginner mode): 2.26mm
  • Gap (pro mode): 4.26mm
  • Bearing: Centering Bearing (Size C)
  • Response: iYoYo Blue Pads (19mm slim)
  • Colors 1st run: Red, Green, Blue