Tutorial Request: GT rejection to triangle

Hi, ive seen a trick before in videos where it starts from what looks like a green triangle, then the string rejects and a wide loop spins around the taught line of string (the top line of the triangle) and lands in another green triangle. I figured out a way to do it but if i were to exit the triangle from there and drop the trick then there would just be a knot, so i have to hop the yoyo through again.

Something similar to the trick at 1:50 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM74CcKFl-I

Really like the look of this trick :smiley: what was the way you figured it out?

I want to learn this too, i see so many people do it

Now I want to learn. Haha!

I haven’t worked on figuring it out since i posted, been really busy but now its the weekend so i’ll try to film what i’ve come up with.
Ever throw a brent stole and it lands so that the strings are crossed? Kind of difficult to describe. Anyways I learned how to do that on purpose (courtesy of Chandler here on the forums if you know him). The way the strings land crossed lets you easily do a rejection like the one in the video, but if you land it you have to pop it out the triangle once to get out of that triangle, then open up the string loop that remains and hop it through that.
Again i’ll try to film what i’ve got and post it today or tomorrow