The Best Looking Yo-Yos of All Time?

In your opinion, what are some of the best looking/ most aesthetic/ OMG IT SO BOOTIFUL Yo-yos out there of all time?

For Me-
Shape: MFD Gelada 2, General Yo KLR, OD MarkMont Classic, Luftverk Evora, CLYW BvM2, Sengoku Nobunga

Colors/Colorways: Whimsy Aloha(some of the best looking solid colors out there), YYR Draupnair(matte black + Silver rims look so sleek), MFD Pineapple Express Gelada 2, 2SickYoyos Dragon Ball Bishops, C3 Japan Team Edition Accelerator, OD Ayame valor

Engravings: Canon and Dragon Shutter, Whimsy Roar, Sengoku Nobunga

Don’t forget to post your favorites too!

-Sean

OG Peak without a doubt.

…though I’m partial to Vendetta’s USA colorway.

Raised By Wolves CLYW Canvas

In my opinion of course:

Shape: YYR Draupnir, YYF toohot, YYF Space Cowboy, YYF Cyborg 2.0, YYR Dazzler, YYR sleipnir, OD MMC, OD Valor, CLYW Orca, Sengoku Masamune, TP palpitation.

Colorways: YYR Draupnir, CLYW lost on space orca, YYF galaxy horizon, OD Ayame Valor, YYR Sleipnir, MF pinnaple express Gelada 2.

Engravings: Sengoku nobanaga, YYR “we are throwers” Draupnir, YYF space cowboy, YYR Sputnik

guys…Radian Superlight!

Anti Yo DRI-YWET

1 Like

Going on just straight up looks, nothing beats the original One Drop Project in either the soda blast clear ano or the Lilith purple colorway.

1 Like

id have to say most every g2 colorway… but the anniversary albatross was probably the best ive seen.

I love that black/red/orange/silver speckle rave doe. Got one comin’ my way from ***************, all the way in japan! Also the purple mountain majesties are cool.

28 Stories made for a gorgeous colorway.

1 Like

I agree with this. Although the first run 28 stories peak has never been done the same, there have been a few to come close. Early BvMs and bonfires come to mind.

Evora is my favorite. Especially the purple glass dust version.

Any solid unengraved General-Yo, standard blast.

1 Like

Nothing beats the classics. General-Yo’s bead blast aesthetically and functionally are some of the best.

The Ti-Walker was a beautiful specimen. I wish I had never sold it. Biggest mistake I’ve ever made.

As for finish, nothing beats the ILYY candyblast. What an incredible surface treatment. Nothing else compares.

There are so many sweet looking yoyos out there. Right when you almost decide which one is the ‘Slickest Yoyo ever’ another one pops up and your brain melts, lol.

I would personally suggest after decades of customizing everything from:cars, Harley’s, speedboats, jet skis, race cars, surfboards, bicycles, sand rails, dune buggies, yoyos and constantly watching what other hot Rodders come up with; I would say without hesitation; the very best looking,and functionally beautiful Yoyo would be the ‘Nostalgia’ by the Ultimate Yoyo Master Shinobu.

I’ve seen a Ton of ‘stuff’. It is just hard to Top this Custom Yoyo Mastermind. The Nostalgia is a powerful statement of ‘who’s’ the Boss’.

No Splash. No bead blasting. No anodizing. Just an exquisite example of Precision Craftsmanship

1 Like

Obviously this is totally subjective, this is already my fourth or fifth post in this thread. While I’ll stand by my initial OG Peak/USA Hatrick claim, there really are some awesome looking yoyos. I personally love Shinobu’s Revolver, I mean what’s better than a leather covered freehand MG? Another fantastic one that comes to mind is the Harlequin Sumo, but who knows where that is now.

For shape, I think the SPYY Amplifier is the best looking. For colorway, I would say the YYF Galaxy colorways. For engraving… nothing jumps out, but the SPYY Speed Freak has pretty sweet engravings.

Like yoyodoc said, ask me tomorrow ;D

Monkey Finger Ape-X, any splash, just a great looking throw

Agreed, one of my all time favorite throws.

I also really like the engravings on the Draupnir before they changed the font of yoyorecreation.