White hole responsive ?

My yicheng luo white hole has gotten responsive for some reason. I know it isnt the bearing, because i’ve tested it in another yoyo. I’ve noticed that a spacer doesnt snap on to the bearing anymore though, could that be the problem?

pic?

Picture of the spacer assembled and unassembled with the bearing would help a lot. It could be many things, badly machined spacers, dent, bearing grinding the yoyo body, etc.

The spacer on the White hole is more like a wide shim that creates the bottom of the bearing seat, the bearing shouldn’t really be snapping onto it at all, it just rests on it. There should be an upraised ridge on one side of the spacer that the bearing rests on, if you have the spacer installed backwards (flat side up) then it will be responsive. Check to make sure the spacer is installed correctly.

I had this when one of the spacers fell out while removing a knot, definitely an issue of the spacer being put in backwards. Flip it and you’ll be all good.

The spacer was on the right side. What I meant was that when i replaced the bearing on one side of the yoyo it snapped in like into a regular bearing seat, but it just falls out on the other side.