The Double or Nothing Experiment

I’m with ThinkH2o, it seems almost everything I do starts with double or nothing.

funny…most of the stuff i do starts with a throw…i must be doing something wrong…

1 Like

You guys should try hopscotch.

youre weird. Who starts off with a throw nowadays?

Pff… This guy…

1 Like

All my tricks begin with a snap start.
Because the yoyo died in the trick before it and I had to take out a knot.

I’m still working on it, using an element from a Cabin tutorial but trying to continue the trick on my own. I’ll hopefully get something recorded tomorrow if I figure out where I want to take this trick.

My double or Nothing Experiment:
Hope everyone enjoys the video. Please comment below your feedback and thought on it. Please. Its the only way I will get better. Also let me know if any of them help you out.
The Last two tricks on the video are repeater tricks I made up all by myself. I call the first one “Newton’s Cradle” and the second one, some might have already seen on here. called “Buddha’s Matrix”
Please relax and enjoy. Thank you.
- Colby
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7CO8I3Qfw[/url]

1 Like

ThinkH2o…you look bored…how about a smile on that face!.. rest of it is pretty good

Sorry guys, I usually never smile. I definitely was not bored. I’m just one of those people who don’t smile. I don’t know why… Believe me when I tell you I had fun doing this. Its just you will rarely see me smile. and if you do better take a picture quick lol

1 Like

High time you changed that…when you go through a lot of bad stuff in life …you kinda give up smiling…but by not doing so…you give other people hope…hope in the fact that if that guy can smile…sure as hell i can…ooohkkkayyy…im gonna go now…get my head checked

I’m kind of one of those as well that is hard to get to smile in a pic. My friends tell me I look bored when they see one of those ride photos (you know the ones that snap your photo while you’re on a roller coaster) as I look pretty relaxed being launched at 80mph in 2 seconds or taking in positive 5 g’s.

And I’m still trying to figure out what I want to do unique with my Double or Nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look up the Code 3 thing that Graeme Steller did a few years ago; that is basically this (he had people start in a double or nothing mount and then go from there).

1 Like

Here’s mine, I’ll have more polished version soon as I smooth it out but this is what I had come up with. Gotta love stealing elements from other tricks and discovering your own by accident :slight_smile:

Oops I forgot the link.

1 Like

i see nothing.

^Fixed!

1 Like

^That was really smooth!

1 Like

You and me man. Lets take the double or nothing thread by storm!!

do tricks have to be original or can they be combos of already made tricks?