The Double or Nothing Experiment

THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY BUBBLES. HEADS UP.

Hello people of Earth, Jupiter and Antarctica! Recently, I have had an interesting idea in my mind.

I present to you, the Double or Nothing Experiment.

The concept here is very simple. Promote creativity! :smiley:

Steps to doing this are as followsā€¦

Step 1: Learn Double or Nothing
Step 2: Make a new combo/trick starting with a double or nothing
Step 3: Post a video of the new combo in this thread!

There is no time limit whatsoever, so this allows you to work on your idea for any length of time. I will have a vid in here soon as well.

Have fun and go crazy!

Questions? Ask below!

EDIT: it appears that Graeme Stellar did this in the past way before this thread was created. i guess this could be a 2.0 kinda deal :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m currently exploring tricks to do from anything so Iā€™m up for the challenge. Now to see if iI canland what iI didby accident earlier.

I have a double or nothing combo already posted up here.
Iā€™m sure everyone here knows me mostly from my videos of always starting out in a double or nothing

Iā€™m with ThinkH2o, it seems almost everything I do starts with double or nothing.

funnyā€¦most of the stuff i do starts with a throwā€¦i must be doing something wrongā€¦

1 Like

You guys should try hopscotch.

youre weird. Who starts off with a throw nowadays?

Pffā€¦ This guyā€¦

1 Like

All my tricks begin with a snap start.
Because the yoyo died in the trick before it and I had to take out a knot.

Iā€™m still working on it, using an element from a Cabin tutorial but trying to continue the trick on my own. Iā€™ll hopefully get something recorded tomorrow if I figure out where I want to take this trick.

My double or Nothing Experiment:
Hope everyone enjoys the video. Please comment below your feedback and thought on it. Please. Its the only way I will get better. Also let me know if any of them help you out.
The Last two tricks on the video are repeater tricks I made up all by myself. I call the first one ā€œNewtonā€™s Cradleā€ and the second one, some might have already seen on here. called ā€œBuddhaā€™s Matrixā€
Please relax and enjoy. Thank you.
- Colby
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7CO8I3Qfw[/url]

1 Like

ThinkH2oā€¦you look boredā€¦how about a smile on that face!.. rest of it is pretty good

Sorry guys, I usually never smile. I definitely was not bored. Iā€™m just one of those people who donā€™t smile. I donā€™t know whyā€¦ Believe me when I tell you I had fun doing this. Its just you will rarely see me smile. and if you do better take a picture quick lol

1 Like

High time you changed thatā€¦when you go through a lot of bad stuff in life ā€¦you kinda give up smilingā€¦but by not doing soā€¦you give other people hopeā€¦hope in the fact that if that guy can smileā€¦sure as hell i canā€¦ooohkkkayyyā€¦im gonna go nowā€¦get my head checked

Iā€™m kind of one of those as well that is hard to get to smile in a pic. My friends tell me I look bored when they see one of those ride photos (you know the ones that snap your photo while youā€™re on a roller coaster) as I look pretty relaxed being launched at 80mph in 2 seconds or taking in positive 5 gā€™s.

And Iā€™m still trying to figure out what I want to do unique with my Double or Nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look up the Code 3 thing that Graeme Steller did a few years ago; that is basically this (he had people start in a double or nothing mount and then go from there).

1 Like

Hereā€™s mine, Iā€™ll have more polished version soon as I smooth it out but this is what I had come up with. Gotta love stealing elements from other tricks and discovering your own by accident :slight_smile:

Oops I forgot the link.

1 Like

i see nothing.

^Fixed!

1 Like