Yoyo tricks with hat elements

I saw a video a little while back with a variety of yoyoers doing tricks with hats. They hopped the yoyo in the hat, did some cool binds and tricks inside the hat. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good trick videos with hat elements? Thanks!

Ps. First post :smiley:

I don’t know any tricks that involve hats, but what I want to know is how you acquired this “legendary” status. I’ve been yoyoing for a while now, and I’m still just plain old bobo.

1 Like

Hahahaha! Oh man! That is too funny! I will tell you my tale on how I earned this title. You must be familiar with the land of bobongo. The land in which we tale from. All bobo’s wish to be “legendary” as I am sure you do too. My tale starts just like you, wishing to become mighty, heroic…Legendary. There was an crockity old man in the southern deep forest. You must first talk to him. He will give you a small task to do. If you complete it he will award you with a map to Bobongo Mountain. In which the repulsive dragon Boborongo lays. Follow this map. And if you just happen to climb the mountain and reach the peak, you must enter the dragons lair. In front of him you must do the most challenging yoyo trick known to man! SEASICK! Only then will the dragon Boborongo will give you the status of LENGENDARY

Ahh. So that’s how you do it. I’m going to go learn seasick now.