Non glowing yoyo :P

So I just got a starbrite. It won’t glow in the dark. I have shined a bright light on it for over an hour, but it still won’t glow.

Help!

if you got the neon edition then that isn’t supposed to glow

I don’t think the Starbrite glows.

Thanks guys. Any ideas on how to make it glow?

you could dip it in radium green… but thats illegal…

I’ll probably just use glow in the dark spray paint

Starbrites don’t glow. Starlights do.

Most all NEON colors glow with a Blacklight.
It won’t actually glow in the dark, but brightly shine as if it were :wink:

at first, starbrights don`t glow.

second, learn the difference between “flourescent” and “lumenscent”. First one glows when in contact with UV.light like shot before dusk or UV lamps. Second ones keep glowing for an amount of time when exposed to light.

flourescent YoYos, YYF Neon Series
lumenscent, YYF Glow Series, magic DarkSprite

First, You should learn how to spell the words that you are trying to teach to someone correctly! ::slight_smile:

guess what, i cant, and i dont have the time to look them up with google translator.

And now please tell me, in detail, what content is wrong.

i apologize in advance for any misconceptions. When my choice of words triggers any bad emotions, please keep in mind that i am not aware of how provocative my expression are recieved. i am not a native speaker.

just kidding, take it or leave it. please no bad feelings, i don`t know anybody personally, so i am just straight forward.

I suppose his concern might be your spelling. For the word “fluorescent” the U comes before the O. It’s actually a very common misspelling, so I wouldn’t worry about it much. Your spelling of “luminescent” is also wrong. Lumenscent, as you put it, is close, but not quite right.

Still, the point of your post comes across very clearly, and none of your content is wrong. But some people can be sticklers when it comes to spelling.

1 Like