One Drop Yo-Yos Rebirth

I love this :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnnlwS_ozLA

it looks sooo gooodd :-* :-* :-*…but the only way il be getting a rebirth is if i kill myself :stuck_out_tongue: :-\ :-\

I laughed harder than I probably should have done at that. :smiley:

Great little teaser video there. I received my Onedrop 54 yesterday courtesy of YYE, and I’m surprised how much I’m enjoying the slightly smaller diameter considering I normally prefer larger throws. It’s definitely peaked my interest in the rebirth even more.

Do we know if a nickel one is on the cards? I don’t own a single nickel yoyo yet and I feel like this is the one that should be my first. :slight_smile:

I somehow dont like the idea of nickel yoyos… il hold it for a while and my fingerprint will forever stay on it…then if i leave it at one of my crime scenes i can easily be caught…buying a nickel yoyo will either mean no yoyoing during my heists or no heists at all…not agreeable to me >:( >:( >:( >:(

Gambit, yes there is a nickel. You can see a photo on one drop’s Flickr account :wink:

Blimey, he’s right! Cheers for the inside information Aaron. :smiley:

How does blasted nickel patina/tarnish compared to non blasted? Not that it’ll affect my choice, I’m just interested since I have zero experience with nickel…

Yeah, I gotta be a spoiler but I through a JT Nickel signature that played like a beast.

I had a Nickel Cascade and a Nickel 54 (don’t ask me why I sold either of them ??? ) they tarnished pretty quickly, I don’t think either was blasted, just smooth nickel. The Markmont.Classic is blasted and that one is taking much longer. The inside of the cup tarnished fairly quick but the blasted area was a little longer and has a different look to it. Still cool, just different. Also the MC doesn’t feel like it’s tarnished, which the blasting is probably why, and that too me is a good thing too.

1 Like

:smiley:

Today is the day!! Can’t wait to see the reaction of the community on this little gem of a throw!!!

http://i.imgur.com/hk3Oqtn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1A2CaUJ.jpg

1 Like

Are they going to be selling them in 2 tone? Like back when we used to be able to select color of each half?! :slight_smile: ;D :o

Drop is when I’ll be in bed and I was afraid I’d miss it so I turned to a European store. Got me a blue one en route. ;D

I like the purple and green a lot! It looks like the joker!

Idk about you guys but I’m buying a purple one ;D thanks gambit for the gift card!

1 Like

No two tone… Unless you buy two yoyo’s and make your own :slight_smile:

It’s funny that though there are still 6 hours to the release of rebirth and everest on YYE… some japanese stores are already sold out…

Always dropping when I have no money. It’s like yye is coordinating with my bank. “Oh! Look! His funds are low, release something!” Why I oughta…

+1 for purple.

We think its more fun to have a countdown for some of the more limited releases. If we just put them online a lot of people would miss out, the countdown and release time gives everyone equal notice and a chance to pick one up.

1 Like