Throw Revolution - A new yoyo brand from Marcus Koh (Releasing on 15 Oct 2015)

I’m surprised there’s been no discussion here about Marcus Koh’s new brand, but then again, I’m based in Singapore so I learn about news more quickly. Anyway, this is his website:

He’s working on a new bi-metal yoyo called the Vertex, and it looks pretty sweet. There are some posts on Throw Revolution’s Instagram account that show Marcus Koh demonstrating what the Vertex can do.

Check it out. Would love to hear what the community thinks. I believe Marcus would welcome any feedback as well.

On a side note, his website was hacked by some Saudi Arabian recently. Does anyone have any idea about how to beef up the security?

I’ve been seeing their stuff on Instagram, the Vertex looks great. Been seeing to many cool yoyos on Instagram lately and my wallet currently hates me.

Man, the Vertex will be released in 2 weeks. I had no idea.

Oh I noticed. :smiley: I am just too lazy to post on forum lately . XD

1 Like

marcus’s 2011 worlds vid is the reason i am so addicted to yoyoing.

i am unfortunately not able to buy one of these bimetal masterpieces to (indirectly) thank him tho :-[

#brokeasmegarayquaza

on a quick side note, if marcus goes to worlds next year, i might freak out and be a fanboy :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm so I am actually planning on getting a Vertex, but I don’t really know how it plays. Does anyone know how it stands up against other bi-metals like the space-cowboy or the draupnir?

Well, it plays awesome, I plays like butter, and glides through the air making horizontal easy.

Seems his ability to design a yoyo is on a level very similar to his ability to play a yoyo.

I have a Red Vertex and I’ve never thrown a better playing yoyo.

I am not even hinting that the Vertex makes other yoyo obsolete, lol.

There are several Seriously excellent playing yoyos available today.

But I would to assign this yoyo to the level of Top Class yoyos.

Markus Koh… First time at bat and the guy hits a Home run, lol.

The Vertex is Intense.

Actually knowing Markus; the guy is obviously Intense. So this yoyo is ‘him’.

1 Like

Thanks for the info guys! I have been regularly checking the web for the past week to see if any reviews on the vertex have been posted but there are still none. Would really appreciate it if someone could make a full review for it haha, would help a lot of those people who are still trying to make up their mind

I’ll be getting a Draupnir, a Rave, a Steel and a Vertex over the next week. I can review all four.

Hey, thanks a lot man! :smiley: really appreciate it, would you mind pming once you are done with the reviews? :slight_smile:
Also, I see that you’re also from singapore. If I am not wrong, spinworkx doesn’t sell the draupnir right now, so where will you be getting it from?

PM me.