How is everyone feeling?

Say how you feel and why.

I’ll start…
I feel Ecstatic. Why? I just ordered my first yoyo since I quit a year ago…the Rebellion Butcher

There isnt a singl day i dont feel derpy and dogey

Disappointed. UPS was suppose to deliver my Graduated Neutral Density filter set today… It’s not arriving 'till tomorrow at the least.

Not to worry! Your photography seems pretty good to me!

1 Like

Got my wisdom teeth removed earlier today, wow my face is so rectangular and puffy now

I feel alright. Mood swings come and go pretty quickly. One moment I’m on top of the world, and the other I’m dirt. Heck, my mood has probably changed from the first word of sentence to this one! It has mostly to do with the way i see my body. All my family/friends/co-workers say I’m looking fantastic, but sometimes i just feel fat. Like a body dis-morphia thing.

Well unless that pic you posted in the weight trainers post was your 4th cousin or some guy down the street you looked pretty buff there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you look like the Batman in my profile pic? XD

I feel tired. Oh wait I feel that constantly tired smile I also feel like I should YoYo, but me mum will get mad and drown my goldfish. :stuck_out_tongue: oh well.

I’m wide awake

Haha, that was me. Thank you sir, i really appreciate it. I had been overweight my entire life before now, so sometimes i feel like i still am. I know it doesn’t make much sense, but It’s how i am for some reason.

Thank you for the compliment though, it means a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel pretty ecstatic as well, to the OP. Beautiful day as well here in SoCal.

Great to hear! Although, I did reply 5 days late. XD

Feel a bit tired, but cool. Good day in LA today :wink:

Terrible. I messed up my leg to the point that I cant walk. And I had 4 extremely important tests at school, which I’m pretty sure I did awful on.

Pretty meh.

College hasn’t been too hard but then again it’s my first semester. But then again I find Calc I very easy… Presentations are easy since I’m used to giving them by now…

Tired.

All.

The.

Time.

Even when i get 10 hours, eat a good breakfast, and get starbucks im still groggy :stuck_out_tongue:

falls asleep
realizes hasnt yoyoed in over an hour
wakes up to yoyo
realizes its 2 in the morning and has to go to work in a few hours
contemplates weather or not teaching kids how to yoyo with no pay is a job or not
starts thinking about how much mountain dew he has drunk in his entire life so far
remembers that he is, in fact, not able to climb mountain dew
quiet sobbing
gets on computer
plays on minecraft
looks at time
has 5 hours to sleep then get ready for work and be there on time
contemplates a second time weather or not teaching kids how to yoyo with no pay is a job or not
goes back to bed

the wierd thing is, i have way more energy at night than in the day (so im techincally nocturnal ::))…but im always at least a bit tired…

oh well! :smiley:

I’ve sort of hit the point in my life where my 2 emotions are either tired or hungry. I ate 12 chicken fingers 3 days ago. I lost 3 pounds since then. So yeh