Ok, so I have no yoyos right now...

I sold all of my yoyos about a year ago, because I decided I was done…I was sick of it…NOW I’m sad, so I ordered a Rebellion Butcher last night.

What should I do while I wait? I’m like freaking out, I’m so excited to start my yoyo life again.

P.S. It’s also been a year since I’ve been on the forums and I’m back finally…I was formerly SheepFarm, now I’m YoyoFever

It’s good to be back! ;D

well you could go down to the local walmart and see if they have a duncan imperial…

Not a bad thought at all

Yeah, just don’t break it. Anything yoyo-related sold at Wal-mart tends to break easily. Toys R Us is better for some reason.

I got the same yoyo, once at Wal-Mart and once at Toys R Us. The one at Toys R Us lasted longer (both broke though).

Wow great story so glad you shared that story with us. That is storism being racist against certain stores please stop.

1 Like

Is saying that YYE is superior to any other yoyo store, as you say, storist?

Just a quick question are there any tricks you remember you are able to do from muscle memory? Cause if not, the start with them fancy YYJ classics.

I only forgot 2 advanced tricks…My bro let me borrow his YYF G-Funk and I did all of my ticks pretty much. I was quite proud

Yes even though it is true it is still wrong to say such a thing.

Anyways I think we derailed this thread enough.

@OP

Welcome back to the world of yoyoing

Thanks. ;D

Welcome back! Enjoy it here! Who knows if you will ever leave! Wait wat?

Srsly tho, welcome!!!

Thanks for the welcome! :slight_smile:

Come on man, stop being storist. If the same yoyo of the same brand bought from two different store and for some reason one got broke, it’s pure luck. The yoyos are from the same factory with the same qc, the store have nothing to do with it.

Even though I’m racist when it comes to yoyos (yoist), I’m in the front row when it comes to store equality.