I DIED LAST WEEK

You know it. And it would be pointless to lie on a forum. ;D

Yeah I don’t think that’s something you lie about. I’m glad you’re all good!

Thanks…as soon as I was able to stand, I asked my doctor if I could yoyo…I just didn’t have one, that’s why I ordered one last night. ;D

Did you see a light?

Geez, that homework must have been intense!

In all seriousness, I’m glad you’re still alive an hope they can diagnose whatever it is and prevent it in the future! Good luck, stay positive!

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone! :wink:

how was your homework… it was so hard i just about died…

yeah you should be given a day off by your teacher…

Wow that is completely insane! Way to wrong to have your heart stop. Very glad your doing better. Hope it stays that way. It sucks having an illness you can’t control.

I know, especially at my age…I’m just glad I have some nice people like you ALL to make me feel better. Yoyoers are like FAMILY, that’s why I had to return…the yoyo community is wonderful. ;D

I didn’t have my heart stop at 16, but I did have both of my kidneys fail on me at 16. Life is tough. I wish I would have found yoyoing around then. But I’m happy I joined them now, six months ago at the age of 26. I could only imagine what it would be like if I joined this great community of people, who are kind. Caring, and FORGIVING… I hope your health gets better from here on out and not worse. I’ll have you in my prayers man.

I thought this was going to be a zombie thread!

Thanks, I appreciate that…and I’m hope you’re ok too.

Sorry to hear about that

I honestly thought “oh, great, another post on a random stupid topic” before reading this. You wouldn’t believe some of the things that come up.

I have a big imagination, I can believe a lot haha! :wink:

it hurts

Just wait until you get to college, you will have total organ failure.

Sucks to have happen though, I can’t even imagine what that must’ve been like at such a young age

Yeah it does suck, but organ failure doesn’t sound any better…

It isn’t any better, You can trust me on that. As I Have a first hand experience with it. And it happened around the same age you are now… Crazy Stuff.

So since you died does this mean your a zombie? If not tell that to your friends that your a zombie now.

In theory, yes I am…but literally, no.