HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!!

So i took a bearing of using my bearing remover however the bearing is now stuck on it and I cant get it off even with pliers - the bearing is for one of my competition throws which I need for tomorrow! Thanks!! HELP!!!

What kind of a bearing removal tool did you use? That seems strange that a bearing would get stuck on one considering they are usually smaller than the bearing hole itself.

Are you just pulling with the pliers? Wiggling is needed as well. Since both the bearing and the tool are steel, putting it in the freezer probably won’t work, in fact removing a bearing from an steel axle sometimes requires just the opposite - heating the bearing. You might try that. No guarantees that either the pliers or heating it won’t damage the bearing.

its all about dat wiggle. Rock it back and fourth while pulling. It may take some time, but it will work. straight pulls will not work very often at all.

Try pressing the bearing flat against a table, sometimes they get really stuck on there when they get pulled off crooked. That’s how I got it off of my bearing puller when it last happened to me, press flat and then use pliers to push it off