Mirror YouTube

I JUST realized after watching I don’t know how many videos, that the overhead of point of view is reversed–since I’m left handed–and that’s why it’s messing me up on some tricks.

Is there a clever way to mirror you tube?

Put mirror in front of your monitor. Stand behind your monitor. And look at the reflected tuts in the mirror.

Kinda primitive but ‘clever’ :scream:

Or… If you have an IPad or some other compatible device; search Apple apps or go into the Google play store and search ‘mirror image apps’.

Get an app that will literally reverse things on your screen.

3 Likes

You could hire an artist to do reverse drawings as needed.

Another “clever” method is to hire and film a “lefty” to do the video and everything will look right to you.

There’s some internet browser plug ins that can flip videos.

See, I knew you guys would know! Thanks!

Yep, i use that when im having trouble understanding a really complex trick (also lefty). Nifty stuff :smiley:

I looked into it a little more and I found a bunch of plugins that flip videos, but they actually just rotate them instead of creating a mirror image.

Then I found this site: http://concreteage.blogspot.jp/p/youtubevimeourl-function-youtube-this.html
That mirrors the whole page so it’s a little wonky to control, but the image is clear.

Or you could just not be a lefty and do things the way they are meant to be done right handed. :smiley:

Yeah, lefties just don’t think right.

You know everyone is born right handed.

Only the best overcome it. :smiley:

oooohhhh Major Burn :smiley: