YoyoFactory Turntable, coming soon...

The new YoyoFactory Turntable will be available soon, in limited quantities.

https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/11856562_927941460605314_843511601_n.jpg

Taken from @YoyoFactory IG:

While the world dissects another #apple release, we prepare our own less mainstream new offering. The Turntable detours from the norm in philosophy, design and materials. It’s a YoyoFactory special project yoyo. These projects keep us fresh as players by offering new perspectives. This one was born from a whim. In the process of creation, it became apparent, this one was going to be special. It is. The balance of weight and speed during play, plus a tactile and aesthetic charm, leaves the player more than satisfied. Made in the USA from 7075 alloy. In raw or anodized. Available at select stores, in limited quantities, shortly.

Well folks, I’m torn between the raw and the blue, what should I do? :wink:

Considering your love for twins and multiples, I’d say go with both T.A.!

Personally really loving raw throws lately, but I’m really liking the look of black, mainly because it looks like a record that way

First time playing this was very interesting… It felt like nothing I ever played. It played very light and floaty, but solid. Played wider than it looked. And felt almost titanium-y ;). I’ll have to play it again :slight_smile:

The blue is nice…but, I don’t have any raw 7075…

I really like this unique design a lot. Curious how different inner ring grinds will work on either rim?
:slight_smile:

One if the most interesting release in a while.

I’m gonna get the blue I think.

Definitely great to see something a little different. Really interesting design. :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of the raw myself, gives the illusion of there being even more rings. Will be interested to see where these are dropping and in what kind of price range, especially since I’ve heard a couple of people already comment on the unique-ness of it’s play.

I think you’re onto something. And, a D.J. needs at least two records for cutting and scratching, to keep the party going. T.A. will be on the 1s and the 2s! “Throw your hands in the air, and wave 'em like you just don’t care, and if you got Turntables with YoyoFactory labels, everybody say oh yeah!”

How is using 7075 a detour from the normal materials used?

I really like the ideas behind it though. I’d love one!

1 Like

Hmmm, they stated “design and materials,” but I haven’t read anything more on the specifics. If I find out, I’ll update you.

I think they should engrave some with a little needle on it. Maybe like the part at the bottom of the record. But, it sounds like this might only be one run.

That’s what I’d heard too, this is from the YYF Special Project line. I’m excited for the new/updated Mighty Flea that was also teased a while back.

“Oh yeah!”
“OH YEAH!”
“Oh yeah!”
“OH YEAH”

“oh yea”
“What was that all about”

1 Like

Go take quick count of metal yoyos produced. 7075 would account for what, 2% if that?

If you don’t mind polishing once a decade, raw is hard to beat!

1 Like

Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah.

I’m more pumped for this.

I’ve made a song poem rap or whatever you call it.

Yoyofactory is the company that does the thing.
There are always at the point with the fresh design thing.
This turntable will be great at finger spins. Bing. Bing.

Yoyofactory is love Yoyofactory is life.
This yoyo is 7075 everybody take my high five.

Sorry my first attempt at writing a song poem.

Good work on writing your first poem.
Although you might want to find different words that rhyme at the end…

Go yoyofactory if you want progress,
This is something I can easily detest,
Crazy spin times, and wicked finger grinds,
easily enough you’ll start to loose your mind,
with awesome tricks, and crazy combos,
this is the way yoyofactory goes.

I like it! You went off the top in a zone for a second MP. :wink:

Sounds good, but instead of “detest,” I think “the best” might better apply to this release. :wink: Double, triple and quadruple up, and throw in some turntable context too.

Off the top…

It’s the Turntable, and no other is matching,
We’re not cutting and scratching, just throwing and catching,
This model’s the newest, it’s ridges the coolest,
And we’re playing to music, each time that we do it.
Turntable is coming, so now that you knew it,
Don’t miss this release, if you do it, you blew it.
Don’t be that foolish, and feel like a dummy,
Just cop this Turntable, start saving some money.

OOOH, SNAP! lol

Great both of you.

We should make a band. And call it turntablers.

The TURNTABLERS.

On Keyboard. Parvar Singh aka MP.

On Vocals. Total Artist aka TA.

In guitar. Colby aka H2o

But we need a percussionist.

Who’s up for the task?