Who here is starting school?

I’m starting next week, so far I’m in denial that this is actually happening.

1st day was Monday. Where does the summer go?

First year I haven’t returned to school. I guess it takes some of us longer to escape than others. :smiley:

I’m starting PSEO in six days its sad

Yep, started the school of hard knocks some time ago…

I thought my classes started next week, but it turns out it’s a week later :smiley:

I’ll be starting my 5th year as a materials science engineering student on September 2nd.

Start in September. San Jose State? I’m in the Bay Area, too!

My oldest is starting Engineering at Oregon State next month.

One down, one to go… ;D

Lucky… I already have a 2-3 minute presentation with a poster assigned in one class due in 2 weeks and a quiz on the syllabus in another next week. WHY PUBLIC SPEAKING AND ENGLISH, WHY DO YOU DO THIS…

Nice!

Shenanigans so far include going out with a few groups of people, falling off the bed, hitting my head on both of my roommates’ bunks, walking into the wrong dorm, walking into the wrong classroom, and getting weird looks when I get oatmeal in the cafeteria and immediately go to the ice cream dispenser and putting vanilla on it BUT IT TASTES GREAT SO I DON’T CARE…

i started 2.5 weeks ago :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

1thank=1school

Been done w/ school 8) 8)

Starting my last semester before internship. Moving in Aug 30, classes start Sept 3.

Honestly I’m surprised you even get a quiz on the syllabus in a college class. I thought that’s just something they did in high school. If it wasn’t the case for you before, the syllabus is now a invaluable tome of knowledge. Don’t lose it.

I start sophomore next tuesday

Started last week, entered my junior year of HS. Wow my high school life is going by quickly :o

same.

I started 8th grade 2 weeks ago :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m starting sophmore year in highschool on Tuesday.

nice!

I’m doing collage classes it sucks

collage classes? If your taking art that doesn’t sound so bad. However, if you are taking college or AP classes I feel sorry for you They’re a pain in the butt.