Re-start: Anime fans?

Would suggest you to start off with Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

FLCL is finally getting a second season!!! If anyone didn’t know. I am a big fan of the series, and have long waited for more material!

this is one anime I have yet to watch(which is crazy cause I’ve seen alooooooot of anime). I think I’ll start it tonight.

Good news, the third season for JJBA has come out. It’s called Diamond Is Unbreakable. Won’t be available until the next weekend if you’re not a premium Crunchyroll user.

My current favourites are:

Attack on Titan
Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure
Fullmetal Alchemist
RWBY (It’s anime like enough to be on the list).

not much of an anime guy, but my friend got me really hooked on attack on titan ;D It is pretty awesome!

Cool! Hope you enjoy it too. A really awesome series to watch.

Not sure what to watch now that gate jsdf is over.

What Genre do you like? Try starting in there if you’re not sure what to watch :wink:

Kind of need the next season of Attack on Titan to happen. :frowning:

Or did it happen and I just didn’t know it?

I need some recommendations, although its probs hard to give me a rec cuz I have watched so many shows. haha

I would recommend you Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. Start watching episode 10 of the first season to start with.

Started watching Shimoneta a few weeks ago and it’s really hilarious and a little crude too :wink:

Lol relife

Yeah I got into that one, and I’m starting New Game! as well.

New series are coming out! What’s on you list nowadays?

I still need to check out what’s comin out for fall but I’m really just waiting for OPM and Haikyuu season 2s ;D

As for what’s out now though I’m currently enjoying rezero, food wars, and of course mob psycho(I’m not ready for the greatness that’s about to come).

Edit : I see haikyuu season 3 and Bungou stray dogs season 2 is comin out, I’ll definitely be watchin those.

Anyone watching DBZ Super? Getting real hype now!

def watch haikyuu season 3. Episode 3 was absolutely amazing. I was on the edge of my seat and left smiling by the end of the episode. This series is so well written.

I’m trying to resist and wait for the season to end to binge it. I don’t want to deal with the cliffhangers at the end of every ep :smiley: