Re-start: Anime fans?

Anyone seen a Chinese anime called Kuiba? I dunno if there is a subbed version but if anyone finds it they should watch it. Also maybe post a link here so I can share with my other anime loving friends.

You and me both! ;D

check out is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? It’s kinda similar.

That was a good anime, I thought it was funny

I got into Oreimo for a bit, the last OVA episodes made me angry. But I still like the series even with a crud ending. Then came Log Horizon I really liked that one, I hope that the latest light novels make it over to the states cause I want to continue the story. Now I’m watching Utawarerumono The False Faces.

Well, I just finished No Game No Life, Tokyo Ghoul, and Tokyo Ghoul √A. Does anyone know if they are making another Tokyo Ghoul? I know they are making a second season of No Game No Life.

Found my favorite anime subbed to share with you guys.
http://www.toonova.com/kuiba-movie-2001

Hope you guys like it. ;D

i have trouble sharing this with people. But I really enjoyed this series.

I was obsessed with log horizon, I liked it much more than S.A.O. but I’m not so pleased with the second season. Overall though, its a great anime.

Anyone enjoy watching Anime reviewers/ anime related channels on Youtube? For me it’s: The Anime Man, Jbduchiha, Lost Pause, Saeyer7mage, and many more :wink:

Here are what I’ve been watching.
Soul eater and Future Diary (未来日記, Mirai Nikki).
I think I like those psychologically thrilling/passive agressive animes like Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, and Future Diary better but I would prefer to read the action mangas. ::slight_smile:

If you haven’t watched it already, then I would recommend Grisia no Rakuen :smiley: Since you like psychological anime :wink:

My favorites are Soul Eater, Naruto, Hellsing Ultimate (tv version is ok but no where near as good), Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill, Assassination Classroom and SO many more. I’m watching One Punch Man right now along with a few others.

I have like 200gb worth of anime (each is about 70 to 200mb so you can see how many titles is that) I don’t know where to start lol

Today I was walking around the theatre district of NYC and came across this vendor who was selling some really cool Naruto, Fairy Tail and One Piece figurines so I bought kakashi. It was a really cool find

Watching Kuroko no basuke. Really exaggerated but still really good. Mild humor. I recommend it.

i watch anime sometimes but something i recommend you watch is Samurai X … you could search it up on youtube there are two versions though you can search the english dubbed version or the original Japanese version, I’m pretty lazy and didn’t feel like reading subtitles and i watch the english dubbed version.

So… Anything good this season? Haven’t had much time to watch Anime ::slight_smile:

GATE Self Defense Forces has been pretty good so far.

Haikyuu!! Has been going strong for me. I’ve been enjoying it a lot. Also, erased has peaked my interested. Wasn’t sure about it but figured I got nothing else to watch at the moment so gave it a go. Intrigued to know what happens next.